LUXurious Long Lasting Glide
SUTIL Luxe Premium Body Glide is a luxurious waterbased personal lubricant looking to replace your favorite silicone formula. Made with the finest botanical Eco-Certified ingredients it is paraben free, glycerin free, scent free and flavorless. All in a Biodegradable tube.
Condom and toy friendly, easy water clean-up.
A perfect choice, even for women prone to yeast infections.
Available in an trial tube, a 2oz or a 4oz (120ml) bottle.
The Eco-cert standard "The use of ingredients derived from renewable resources, manufactured by environmentally friendly processes." Eco-cert therefore checks: the absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.). The biodegradable or recyclable nature of packaging.
- Aqua, Propanediol*(Zamea, botanical source), Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical source), Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract* (Lotus Root), Oat Beta Glucan*, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*,Citric Acid.
- *Eco-Certified Ingredients
- Propanediol: (Zamea) A gentle Humectant derived from Corn through an environmentally sustainable process.100% bio-based. Moisturizing and soothing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Is found naturally in the body. It binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues. Moisturizing and Hydrating. Appropriately named “Natures Moisturizer”. Plant sourced.
- Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract: Lotus Root water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin. Moisturizing, nourishing and soothing.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Replenishes moisture to the skin. Hydrating and soothing.
- Gluconllactone* Sodium Benzoate*: Eco-Cert preservatives.
- Citric Acid: Vitamin C
I did apply a whole bunch of lube, which I'll admit was a bit interesting because this one is pretty thin in viscosity, and I'm more accustomed to gels. However, I noticed that it felt a lot more like my own lubrication than more viscous products, so I actually was surprised at how much I liked the lube thinness.
The lube lasted, too. Probably because I applied a bunch in the beginning, this lube lasted the whole session and never felt sticky. There was residue after the fact, so I'd recommend a wet wipe or a shower, but that's hard to avoid. For smell/taste, it smells like nothing, but the taste is a bit strong for oral sex after application. All this said, Sutil is one of the best lubes I have ever tried. I'll have to pick up a full size soon!
I always test lubes on the back of my hand to get a good, up-close look at it, rub it over my skin; see how it feels, looks and smells. I also feel it between my thumb and index finger. This is the first lube I've tried during this process that sticks to itself and forms little strings of product as I separate my thumb and finger. We have certainly tried a sticky one or two, but this one is the first to behave this way while I was checking it out. If you opt to wipe rather than wash it off, you'll notice the sticky left behind. I'd recommend at least a wet wipe for clean up.
I gave it 4 stars because if you don't mind a little more lube than usual, thus keeping this one from thinning/drying out and getting sticky, this is a good lube. There's no scent and it feels great. I'm disappointed that it's sticky because it is water-based, which I love and contains hyaluronic acid, which is a vital ingredient in hydrating skincare products. Everyone's body chemistry is different though and I'm sure this would easily be a 5 star product for many people. There's just something in it that does not work well for me.