I’m Latex Sensitive. What Are the Best Non-Latex Condoms?
At Lucky Bloke our mission is to lead you to the land of amazing sex with condoms. With a selection of the world’s best condoms at our fingertips, we’re here to prove that the right condom can actually improve your sex life. Got a question for the Lucky Bloke experts? Let us answer it so you can concentrate on having the hottest safe sex possible!
Dear Lucky Bloke, I’m super sensitive to chemicals and latex, yet I know using condoms is the smart thing to do. Do you guys have any suggestions for latex free condoms? Also, I’d really like to try lube but am afraid I’ll have a reaction to it. Would you be able to suggest something that’s good for people with sensitivities like mine? Signed, Sexy & Sensitive.
We understand that many people are sensitive to latex and other chemicals, which is why we have a great selection of condoms for people with sensitivities. Quality and personal fit are as essential to condoms as they are to any other type of apparel. What most people don’t realize is that condoms actually come in three different sizes: small, medium and large. Through our research, we’ve discovered that many people who dislike condoms are simply wearing the wrong size. To help you find the sexiest, most pleasurable non-latex condom option, we’ve broken down our 5 recommendations into small, medium and large.
1. Lifestyles SKYN Condom - This is the first premium condom made from polyisoprene – a scientifically formulated non-latex material that delivers ultimate sensitivity. Polyisoprene provides a softer, more natural feel than latex, combining the strength of latex with the sensitivity of a thinner condom. While it's ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity, many couples prefer them to latex condoms altogether. Combine that with a long lasting, ultra silky lubricant and you’re sure to be in for a smooth ride. Best suited for: Medium/Standard fit
2. FC2 Female Condom - When shopping for latex free condoms, many people don’t even think to consider purchasing the FC2 Female Condom, even though it’s a great option for both partners. Made of a strong, thin and flexible nitrile sheath, it has a flexible inner ring for easy insertion and is absolutely latex-free. A sexy note: nitrile is a heat sensitive material that warms up and adheres to the vaginal walls during sex, leading to a more natural, pleasurable feeling for both partners. The FC2 is the only NON-LATEX option that is available for couples, regardless of penis size. In fact, as there is no other LATEX FREE option for couples requiring SMALLER condoms, kudos to FC2 for providing a much needed solution. The FC2 is also a fantastic option for men who have difficulty maintaining an erection when using condoms. All in all it is a great condom to have in any woman's sexy arsenal. Best suited for: Couples, regardless of penis size.
3. TROJAN Supra Non-Latex Condom - Made of crystal clear, odor free medical-grade polyurethane, the TROJAN Supra (now renamed Supra Bare-Skin Non-Latex) are ultra thin and strong, making them an excellent option if you or your partner has a latex sensitivity or allergy and want both heightened feeling and sensitivity. They are very smooth, classic in shape and able to transmit body heat well. Best suited for: Medium/Standard fit
4. Lifestyles SKYN Large Condom - Like the original SKYN condoms we mentioned above, the SKYN Large is also made from polyisoprene – a scientifically formulated non-latex material that delivers ultimate sensitivity. However, Lifestyles have adapted the design of the condom so that it’s larger and more comfortable for people requiring a roomier fit. Best suited for: Larger fit
5. TROJAN Naturalamb Luxury Condom - A natural skin condom. Many couples swear by these condoms due to the ultra-enhanced sensitivity, durability, and size of the condom, as well as being latex-free. However, please note, because they are made of lamb intestine, they have a smell that may take getting used to and are not vegan-friendly. They're ideal for the monogamous couple, as while they prevent pregnancy – they will not protect you from HIV or other STIs. Best suited for: Larger fit, although will work for all sizes
Now for lubricant options...
Lubricant greatly enhances pleasure for both partners. Once a couple finds a lube they like, they rarely go back! Even if you have sensitivities, there are still plenty of lubes that you can try. We would suggest going with something that is made with natural ingredients. Our customer's favorite lubricants can be found in our Ultimate Variety Lube Sampler.
We would also recommend Sliquid Organics Lubricants all are glycerin and paraben-free organic water-based lubricants that have been blended with certified organic botanical extracts that heal and support the body. All Sliquid Organics products are formulated for women and will never cause UTI's or yeast infections. Organics Natural is made with the highest quality ingredients available. 100% vegan.
Now that you’re armed with some sexy non-latex condom options and some organic based lubes to explore, you’re all set for your sexy mission!
Yours in safety and pleasure,
Have a question for us?! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org