At Lucky Bloke our mission is to lead you to the land of amazing sex with condoms. With a selection of the world’s best condoms at our fingertips, we’re here to prove that the right condom can actually improve your sex life. Got a question for the Lucky Bloke experts? Let us answer it so you can concentrate on having the most pleasurable sex with condoms possible!
Dear Lucky Bloke, Although I know I should be practicing safe sex at all times, I feel like condoms really reduce my pleasure and I don’t really feel as much when I use them. I’m also self conscious about the fact that my partner might also be experiencing the same reduction in pleasure. However, going without a condom is obviously a huge risk. I want to protect my health and safety, however I feel like a lot of the condoms I find at the drugstore leave a lot to be desired. Are there are other options for me? Help -Concerned in Canada
Thanks for taking the time to write to us. As always, we’re happy to help out.
Let’s get real. While most people agree that condoms are necessary, all things considered, they are rarely celebrated. What many people don’t realize is that not all condoms are created equal and what’s offered at your local pharmacy is only a fraction of what’s available for you condom-wise. In other words, you are not doomed! It may just be that you haven’t found the right condom.
If you find that you don’t feel that much when you use condoms (and you're sure you're using the correct size (What size condom do I (or does my partner) need?), try going for a state of the art ultra-thin condom.
We've done the homework for you and offer two awesome ultra-thin condom samplers that allow you to try 12 of the thinnest condoms without having to buy a box of each!
1. Seeking the Thinnest of the Thin? You'll Find it in
Our Ultimate International Condom Sampler
Condom perfection is protection without compromising pleasure. Lucky Bloke has scoured the entire globe to curate the perfect mix of (very!) thin condoms –all of which seem to (almost) disappear during action. Explore styles that include best selling condoms from brands like Naked Luxury, Okamoto, Billy Boy, ONE, SKYN, Kimono, Beyond Seven, Crown, Sagami, Aoni, RFSU and TROJAN.
A perfect starting point when you just can't decide which great hyper-thin condoms to order first.
2. Another option for when you want to try a little of everything? Check out this best-seller: the Ultimate Japanese Ultra Thin Condom Sampler which offers a fantastic range of premium condom styles for your pleasure. Explore styles that include best selling condoms from brands like Okamoto, Kimono, Beyond Seven, Crown, and TROJAN's only Japanese condom: BareSkin.
Here are 3 ultra-thin condoms that deliver fantastic pleasure and safety:
1. Kimono | Microthin Condoms - Kimono condoms are recognized worldwide as the ultimate in sensitivity and strength. Like wearing nothing at all, Kimono MicroThin is one of the thinnest condoms available. Made with the help of state-of-the-art Japanese technology and slick silicone lubricant, the Kimono Ultra Thin consistently receive the highest ratings among reviewers and top magazines. Perfect if you need a standard condom.
Kimono | Microthin XL is a similar condom if you need a larger version.
2. Crown | Skinless Skin Condoms - The name says it all! Made famous in adult films internationally, this condom provides a “bareback” feel and is perfect when you need a more comfortable shape. Made by Okamoto, and featuring the latest in Japanese latex technology, these condoms are ultra-thin, yet very strong, with no latex smell.
Beyond Seven | Sheerlon is a similar condom if you need a shorter / slimmer version.
3. Offered in all 3 size categories and a favorite of both our customers and reviewers in the Unique Condom Collection (Secure-Fit, Pull, and Plus). Made from high-tech synthetic polyethylene resin, odorless, non-latex condom UNIQUE is 3x stronger AND 3x thinner than conventional (latex) condoms. Of course, they are also vegan. (Curious? Check out the reviews!!)
And remember when it comes to amazing, hot (and safer) sex, wetter is better. Lube conducts heat much better than latex. To really make things great for both you and your partner, add a drop of lube inside the tip of the condom before your partner puts it on (this creates a more natural, pleasurable feel for the condom wearer) and apply lubricant liberally to your partner’s penis after the condom is in place. Not only does lube feel fantastic, but it will also keep you safe by preventing accidental breakage. Not sure which lube to use? For less than $10, you can grab a Lucky Bloke Ultimate Lube Sampler and have fun experimenting some of the world’s best, premium lubricants.
Yours in safety and pleasure,
Have a condom conundrum that needs solving?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you insist on Trojan Condoms - Trojan | BareSkin Condoms is your best bet. It's Trojan’s very thinnest latex condom ever! Made in Japan, home of the thinnest condoms on the planet, Bareskin takes TROJAN condoms to an entirely different level. Larger size? Trojan Magnum Bareskin.