At Lucky Bloke our mission is to lead you to the land of amazing sex with condoms. With a selection of the world’s best condoms at our fingertips, we’re here to prove that the right condom can actually improve your sex life. Got a question for the Lucky Bloke experts? Let us answer it so you can concentrate on having the hottest safe sex possible!
Dear Lucky Bloke, I’m super sensitive to chemicals and hate the smell of latex, yet I know using condoms is the smart thing to do. Do you guys have any suggestions for latex free condoms? Also, I’d really like to try lube but am afraid I’ll have a reaction to it. Would you be able to suggest something that’s good for people with sensitivities to sexual products like I am? Signed, Sexy & Sensitive.
We understand that many people are very sensitive to latex and other chemicals, which is why we have a great selection of condoms for people with sensitivities and all of our lubricants are both condom safe and body friendly.
Next, condom fit is very important for both safety and pleasure. What most people don’t realize is that condoms actually come in three different size categories: small (for a tighter more secure fit), medium (standard fit, required for 50% of men) and large (for a more generous fit).
Need help determining the condom size you need? Click here.
Through our research, we’ve discovered that many people who dislike condoms are simply wearing the wrong size. To help you find the sexiest, most pleasurable non-latex condom option, we’ve broken down our top 6 recommendations into small, medium and large condom recommendations..
1. Unique: Secure Fit, Pull and Plus - By far, these are our customers' favorite non-latex condoms. Most would even argue favorite condom overall. Made of a synthetic resin it is the thinnest and strongest condom in this category. We could (and would) applaud it all day long. Check a few customer reviews and see what all the excitement is about. Note: you will want to apply this condom to a dry penis and apply lube to the outside. Also, the Secure Fit is brand new and the only latex free condom option for penises requiring a tighter, slimmer secure-fit. Unique Plus is for those requiring XL/wider/longer fit. Best suited for: Slim/Tighter, Medium/Standard, and Larger/Wider fit
2. Lifestyles SKYN Condom - This is the first premium condom made from polyisoprene – a scientifically formulated non-latex material that delivers ultimate sensitivity. Polyisoprene provides a softer, more natural feel than latex, combining the strength of latex with the sensitivity of a thinner condom. While it's ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity, many couples prefer them to latex condoms altogether. Combine that with a long lasting, ultra silky lubricant and you’re sure to be in for a smooth ride. (Also be sure to try SKYN Elite the newest condom from Lifestyles popular SKYN line. 10% thinner than other polyisoprene condoms, expect more sensitivity than ever before.) Best suited for: Medium/Standard fit
3. Lifestyles SKYN Large Condom - Like the original SKYN condoms we mentioned above, the SKYN Large is also made from polyisoprene – a scientifically formulated non-latex material that delivers ultimate sensitivity. However, Lifestyles have adapted the design of the condom so that it’s larger and more comfortable for people requiring a roomier fit. Best suited for: Larger fit
4. TROJAN Supra Non-Latex Condom - Made of crystal clear, odor free medical-grade polyurethane, the TROJAN Supra (now renamed Supra Bare-Skin Non-Latex) are ultra thin and strong, making them an excellent option if you or your partner has a latex sensitivity or allergy and want both heightened feeling and sensitivity. They are very smooth, classic in shape and able to transmit body heat well. Best suited for: Medium/Standard fit
5. TROJAN Naturalamb Luxury Condom - A natural skin condom. Many couples swear by these condoms due to the ultra-enhanced sensitivity, durability, and size of the condom, as well as being latex-free. However, please note, because they are made of lamb intestine, they have a smell that may take getting used to and are not vegan-friendly. They're ideal for the monogamous couple, as while they prevent pregnancy – they will not protect you from HIV or other STIs. Best suited for: Larger fit, although will work for Medium/Standard fit
Now for lubricant options...
Lubricant greatly enhances pleasure for both partners. Once a couple finds a lube they like, they rarely go back! Even if you have sensitivities, there are still plenty of lubes that you can try. We would suggest going with something that is made with natural ingredients. Our customers' favorite lubricants can be found in our Ultimate Variety Lube Sampler.
We would also recommend Sliquid Organics Lubricants all are glycerin and paraben-free organic water-based lubricants that have been blended with certified organic botanical extracts that heal and support the body. All Sliquid Organics products are formulated for women and will never cause UTI's or yeast infections. Organics Natural is made with the highest quality ingredients available. 100% vegan.
Our favorite silicone lube is defintely überlube - slick, sexy silicone lubricant is a high performance product recommended by top physicians, athletes and hairstylists. (We don't know of any other lube that can claim that.) Überlube feels amazingly silky and performs as long as you're using it. When überlube stops being manipulated, it starts to dissipate, leaving skin soft and moisturized, never wet or sticky.
Now that you’re armed with some sexy non-latex condom options and some organic based lubes to explore, you’re all set for your sexy mission!
Yours in safety and pleasure,
Have a question for us?! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org